Easy Entry Style Horse Cart-Pony/Cob Size with 60"- 72" Curved Shafts Features:
- Easy step-in design
- Sturdy powder coated steel frame
- Our new DESIGN vintage steel single tree easily fits any style traces (See photos)
- Black vinyl covered foam padded seat and back
- Seat - 42 1/2" x 11 1/2" with 3" foam pad, vinyl covered, black
- Backrest - 42" x 4" with 2 1/2" foam pad, vinyl covered, black
- Spring seat - Coil springs under seat
- Seat height - 36.5"
- Adjustable vinyl covered foam padded seat with padded back rest
- Black metal frame
- Cart body width: 37", 1" square steel tubing
- Overall width (tire to tire): 44 1/2", Overall length - 111"~122"
- Adjustable shafts- easy to assemble set 60" and 72" length.
- Allows shafts to be adjusted to optimize width and height. Width is adjustable in a range of 17" to 29.5", height is adjustable in a range of 27" to 38" when cart is level. Made of 1 1/2" round steel tubing
- New DESIGN SOLID RUBBER TIRES: 27"X1 1/2". 3 3/8" wide hub. Stub axle is 1" diameter. Heavy duty adopt steel tube and armor plate made wheels. Powder coated black. Holds up to 750 lbs
- Non-slip expanded metal floor and dash
- Black enamel finish applied electrostatic
- The seat can be adjustable move front and behind
- Removable and "Break-Down" shafts
- Some assembly required
- Gross weight - 140 lbs
A vintage 14" slow moving sign (SMV)
(No Whip Holder)
Easy to assemble. This package (included a set tools and instructions) comes with easy to read instructions, parts and even wrenches. It took us about an hour or so to put one together. For more assembly information please click here to review: (Assembly: instruction details & Shafts Assembly: instruction details).
Remember you are buying this item
With Free Shipping For U.S. 48 Lower States Only
- Local customers are very welcome to visit our warehouse to view the product of your interest and to saving shipping cost by buying directly and picking up your items.
- Sale tax of 8.0% will be applied for all CA buyers.
- If you pick this cart up at our warehouse in WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95605 and you will get Shipping Cost Off ($100.00) the purchase price.
- Note: Please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for local pick up schedule.
If you want to mail your payment (Money order/Cashiers check or Personal check), please send it and include your detail shipping information mail to:
875 STILLWATER RD STE 200
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95605
- Products will definitely be shipped within 5 business days after payments are received and cleared, although we normally ship products within 3 business days.
- We ship to the United States 48 lower states ONLY through FedEx Ground. All shipping included insurance to the full merchandise value. Please note that we will NOT ship to P.O. Box address. We DO NOT ship to CANADA, ALASKA or HAWAII at this time.
- If you have any special request on shipping, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Tracking information will be emailed to customer within 24 hours after item has been shipped out.
- We are an actual manufacturer and distributor. Our hours of business are M-F 9-5 PST.
- We typically answer emails within hours of receiving them. 7 days a week.